26 Apr 2017
WRITING: ARCH+ 228: STADTLAND – DER NEUE RURBANISMUS
This issue of the quarterly magazine ARCH+, one of the leading platforms for discussion on urbanism and architecture in Germany and in Europe, is dealing with the topic "StadtLand" – a German expression which can literally be translated into "City-Country". This term aims to explore the multiple layers of a connection between the global urban phenomenon and the local specificities of the countryside. In the context of this issue I had the great honor to contribute the following articles.
- „Kontextuelle Narrative – Thomas Kröger im Gespräch mit Anh-Linh Ngo, Florian Bengert, Max Kaldenhoff“, pp. 28-55
- „Rural Urban Framework: Mulan School and Educational Landscape“, pp. 72-75
- „Rural Urban Framework: A House For All Seasons in Shijia“, pp. 76-77
- „ZAO/standardarchitecture: Village Mountains“, pp. 78-79
- „Issei Suma: Koya“, pp. 118-121
Image © ARCH+. Get your copy here.